TUI A Taste of the Netherlands 2022 River Cruise
A fantastic 5-day journey from Vienna’s stunning palaces, stopping off at the Slovakian capital, Bratislava, followed by the small town of Esztergom, and finishing in brilliant Budapest.
This stylish city is one of Germany’s largest. It boasts over 100 art galleries, as well as modern landmarks like Media Harbour, which is home to trendy bars, restaurants and cafés. You can also swap new for old by exploring the charming Altstadt district. It’s home to Castle Square, where you can see the remains of a Baroque palace, as well as a centuries-old basilica.
A shop-filled centre and lots of pea-green public parks give Arnhem an up-to-date look compared to some of its neighbours. Saying that, it was a major player in World War Two, so it doesn’t hold back on history either. It’s got a great collection of museums and galleries, plus its train station has been given an abstract makeover, making it worthy of a photo stop.
You’ll spend today and tomorrow in Amsterdam, Holland’s capital. Criss-crossed by canals, it’s known as the Venice of the north – and the best way to view it all is by boat. Sightseeing cruises have been running up and down the city’s waterways since 1621. From the water, you can pass landmarks like the Anne Frank Museum and the Red Light District. Get on and off as you please to explore.
You’ve got today to tick off anything you didn’t do yesterday. Amsterdam’s art galleries and museums are recognised worldwide – if you’re going to visit one, make it the Hermitage. This place is bursting with paintings and valuable artefacts, including Dutch Master canvases and Ancient Greek sculptures. Finish up with a local beer in one of the many pavement cafés.
|5 October 2022||£849|
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from £152pp
- Direct flights from a range of UK airports with 20kg luggage allowance
- 4 Nights on board TUI Isla
- Airport transfers - to and from your ship
- Full board plus - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea, coffee and juices with breakfast
- Wine, beer and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- Barbecues on deck (weather permitting)
- Free WiFi (signal permitting)
- All tips and port charges
- Walking tour of Arnhem
- Historic Arnhem
- Rotterdam city tour & harbour cruise
- Walking tour of Rotterdam
- The historic towns of the Hague & Delft
- Amsterdam city tour & canal cruise
- Edam & Zaanse Schans: Windmills & Cheese