Treasures of the Rhine 2020 Scenic River Cruise
Your journey into wonder begins in Nuremberg. Immerse yourself in the charming cities of Bamberg, Wurzburg & Miltenberg. Visit Rudesheim and explore Cologne, with its towering cathedral before concluding in Amsterdam, with its wealth of canals, museums and bicycles.
Your journey into wonder begins in Nuremberg. This evening relax and raise a glass to the days ahead.
Immerse yourself in the World Heritage-listed Old Town of Bamberg and walk the same cobbled streets as medieval traders once did.
Freechoice: Visit the Bishop’s Residenz Palace and sample some exquisite local wine. Alternatively, explore the famous Romantic Road, an important trade route during the Middle Ages, then take in the beautiful walled town of Rothenburg, a medieval gem overlooking the Tauber River.
Today is your opportunity to meet the locals of this quaint German town.
Freechoice: Visit a local monastery for a tour and insight into regional beer production or meet a winemaker and join him for a taste of his fine wines. Alternatively, join a Baron and Baroness and learn what it is like to be an aristocrat in the modern day, or opt to visit a local farming family and taste some of their home made produce, or you can enjoy a visit to a local producer for a Schnapps tasting.
Immerse yourself in charming Rüdesheim and board the Winzerexpress mini-train for a guided visit of Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum. Then, enjoy a cable car ride to the Niederwald Monument.
Enrich: Delight in the ambience at Marksburg Castle and enjoy a magnificent medieval feast.
Freechoice: Take a stroll through Cologne and get up close to the twin towers of the famous cathedral or learn of the city’s strong Jewish history. Alternatively, cycle around the picturesque city of Cologne or visit Bonn, and learn about Ludwig Van Beethoven’s connection with this city.
Freechoice: Explore the city by bicycle or by foot. Alternatively, experience an iconic canal cruise or enjoy a slice of quintessential Holland at Zaanse Schans.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
|07 October 2020^||£1,995|
|19 October 2020^||£1,995|
|26 October 2020||£1,995|
- Savings of up to £3,000 per couple plus FREE private door-to-door chauffeur transfers
- Return flights from a selection of up to 16 UK airports with a choice of airlines or travel via Eurostar on selected itineraries
- 7 nights on board a 5-star Scenic Space-Ship
- 20 superb meals: including 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- All your drinks wherever, whenever whilst on board your cruise
- An on-board butler service for every guest
- Unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime events
- Flexible and exclusive excursion options
- Tipping, transfers, port charges and airport taxes worth £440 per couple
- Complimentary WiFi