From Rembrandt to Rubens Spirit of the Rhine River Cruise
Be among the first passengers to step aboard Saga’s brand new luxury ship, Spirit of the Rhine, for a nine-night river cruise focused on the artistic highlights of the low countries. Enjoy included visits to the world-famous Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam during a two-night stay in the Dutch capital before cruising on to Utrecht and Rotterdam – from where you visit The Hague to see more of the country's Golden Age treasures.
Travel to Amsterdam, and embark Spirit of the Rhine.
Included Excursions: Rijksmuseum entrance & entry to Van Gogh Museum
Included Excursion: Kroller-Muller Museum visit
Included Excursions: Mauritshuis & Gemeentemuseum visit
Included Excursion: Dordrecht's Museum
Optional Excursion: Kinderdijk windmills
Included Excursion: Entrance to Royal Museum of Fine Arts & Rubens House Museum
Included Excursion: Visit to Cathedral of our Lady
Included Excursion: Royal Museums of Fine Arts admission
After breakfast, disembark Spirit of the Rhine ready for your journey home.
|Date||Price from (pp)|
|10 May 2021||£1,849|
- Savings of £500 per couple when you book by 20th December (included above)
- Saga's VIP Door to Door Travel Service
- Optional travel insurance or a discount of £54 if not required†
- A selection of return transport including UK flights, Eurostar or coach travel (subject to availability and some may carry a supplement)
- 9 nights on board Spirit of the Rhine
- 26 meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners
- All gratuities on board
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Saga cruise director & Saga cruise escort on board
- 8 included excursions & experiences