Jazz & Tulips in the Netherlands Spirit of the Rhine River Cruise
Be among the first passengers to step aboard Saga’s brand new luxury ship, Spirit of the Rhine, for a seven-night river cruise through Holland in the springtime. Set to the rhythm of live jazz music performed onboard by Richard Leach’s Jazz Quartet, drink in the beauty of millions of tulips, both blanketing the landscape on an included drive through the stunning Noordoostpolder and presented for your delight in the incomparable Keukenhof Gardens, which you can enjoy visiting on an included full-day excursion.
Travel to Amsterdam, and embark Spirit of the Rhine.
Optional Excursions: Zuiderzee Museum & Walking tour of Hoorn
Optional Excursions: Giethoorn tour & punt cruise
Optional Excursion: Scenic drive through Noordoostploder
Optional Excursion: Utrecht Botanical Gardens
Included Excursion: Keukenhof Gardens
Included Excursion: Amsterdam city tour & canal cruise OR
Included Unique Experience: Amsterdam culinary tour
Optional Excursion: Volendam, Edam & Katwoude Cheese Farm
After breakfast, disembark Spirit of the Rhine ready for your journey home.
|Date||Price from (pp)|
|26 April 2021||£1,549|
- Low deposit of only £99pp
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Optional travel insurance or a discount of £20 if not required†
- A selection of return transport including UK flights, Eurostar or coach travel (subject to availability and some may carry a supplement)
- 7 Nights on board Spirit of the Rhine
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- All gratuities on board
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Saga cruise director & Saga cruise escort on board
- 3 included excursions & experiences