Romantic Rhine 2021 Crystal River Cruise
From the cultural powerhouse of Amsterdam to the storybook village of Rüdesheim, the Romantic Rhine mesmerises with its spectacular beauty. Come see the dramatic Rhine Gorge and explore Cologne’s famed cathedral.
Welcome to Amsterdam, you will embark you ship today
Everyone has an image of Amsterdam. For some, it’s small boats gliding on the canals and locals two-wheeling on bikes to work. For others, it’s cobbled streets, important history and innovative design. For all, it’s tulips, windmills and extraordinary art… Vermeer, Van Gogh and Rembrandt. Come and find your own Amsterdam.
Private Canal Boat Tour & a visit to Rijksmuseum
Living Dutch Traditions
Amsterdam & Jewish Heritage
Bike tour through Water land
Germany’s most visited landmark, the UNESCO-listed Cologne Cathedral dominates the skyline with its magnificent Gothic twin-spires. See, too, the Space Needle-like Rhine Tower, ancient Roman ruins, a modern museum, cozy beer halls and the arches of the Hohenzollern Bridge, reconstructed after the war.
Cologne walking tour with Cathedral visit
Cologne's Jewish History & the rise of Nationalism
Located where the Rhine and Moselle rivers and three mountain ranges meet, Koblenz’ scenery is unmatched. The city’s 2,000-year-old history, hilltop fortress and squares lined with medieval churches, flower-filled parks and sidewalk cafés is ready-made for photos. Visit a Weinstube, or wine tavern, and sip some rieslings.
Koblenz city walk & Jewish Quarter
Ehrenbreitstein Fortress by cable car
If Rüdesheim’s scenic location on the UNESCO-designated Rhine Gorge doesn’t sweep you off your feet, then the town’s medieval Old Town with its half-timbered buildings and narrow lanes, especially the Drosselgasse overflowing with charming shops and taverns, surely will. Be sure to sample the region’s renowned rieslings.
Rüdesheim by foot & Cable Car
Mechanical Music Museum & Miniature Train Ride
Gateway to Heidelberg, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities, and Speyer, home to a UNESCO-listed landmarked cathedral, Mannheim itself boasts Germany’s largest Baroque residence. A city of innovation — Mercedes Benz and bicycles — as a university town, it is alive with a thriving art and music scene, too.
Mannheim Baroque Palace Experience
Heidelberg Castle & city walking tour
Palace Gardens of Schwetzingen
The seat of the European Parliament, Strasbourg is one of the world’s most photogenic towns. It boasts a breathtaking Gothic cathedral and a remarkable charm that oozes from virtually every cozy corner of Grande Île, or “Large Island,” the first city centre to be named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Strasbourg city walk & canal boat cruise
Strasbourg canal boat & Cathedral Climb
After breakfast, disembark the ship.
|April 2021||£4,196||Please Call|
|May 2021||£3,999||Please Call|
|June 2021||£3,966||Please Call|
|July 2021||£3,811||Please Call|
|September 2021||£4,654||Please Call|
|October 2021||£2,820||Please Call|
- Advance Purchase Savings: Exclusive fare of £2,974pp on a variety of all-inclusive European river cruises
- 24-hour European butler service in every room category
- Select wines, champagnes, spirits and coffees
- Michelin-inspired dining
- Unlimited WiFi and internet access
- Extensive selection of inclusive ashore experiences
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Private luxury motor coaches with free WiFi
- The largest suites on Europe’s rivers
- Airport transfers
Notable Sights & Experiences
- Overnight in Amsterdam and be seduced by Old Masters, canal houses and candlelit cafés
- Brewery-hop through Cologne in search of the perfect Kölsch Ale
- Amble the palatial gardens of Schloss Koblenz to the point where the Rhine and Moselle meet
- Explore Mannheim’s sprawling Baroque Palace or the ruins of Heidelberg Castle
- Thrill to an organ recital at Strasbourg’s Gothic stunner, Cathédrale Notre Dame