Legendary Rhine 2021 Crystal River Cruise
Follow the romantic Rhine through quaint villages in Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands to explore Gothic cathedrals and imposing fortresses; stroll Rüdesheim's famous Drosselgasse and savor locally produced pinot noirs at a wine tavern.
Welcome to Basel, you will embark you ship today
The seat of the European Parliament, Strasbourg is one of the world’s most photogenic towns. It boasts a breathtaking Gothic cathedral and a remarkable charm that oozes from virtually every cozy corner of Grande Île, or “Large Island,” the first city centre to be named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Strasbourg City Walk & Canal Boat Cruise
Strasbourg Cathedral - Private Visit with Exclusive Organ Recital
Gateway to Heidelberg, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities, and Speyer, home to a UNESCO-listed landmarked cathedral, Mannheim itself boasts Germany’s largest Baroque residence. A city of innovation — Mercedes Benz and bicycles — as a university town, it is alive with a thriving art and music scene, too.
Mannheim Baroque Palace Experience
Heidelberg Castle & City Walking Tour
Palace Gardens of Schwetzigen
If Rüdesheim’s scenic location on the UNESCO-designated Rhine Gorge doesn’t sweep you off your feet, then the town’s medieval Old Town with its half-timbered buildings and narrow lanes, especially the Drosselgasse overflowing with charming shops and taverns, surely will. Be sure to sample the region’s renowned rieslings.
Rüdesheim by foot & Cable Car
Mechanical Music Museum & Miniature Train Ride
Located where the Rhine and Moselle rivers and three mountain ranges meet, Koblenz’ scenery is unmatched. The city’s 2,000-year-old history, hilltop fortress and squares lined with medieval churches, flower-filled parks and sidewalk cafés is ready-made for photos. Visit a Weinstube, or wine tavern, and sip some rieslings.
Koblenz city walk & Jewish Quarter
Ehrenbreitstein Fortress by cable car
Germany’s most visited landmark, the UNESCO-listed Cologne Cathedral dominates the skyline with its magnificent Gothic twin spires. See, too, the Space Needle-like Rhine Tower, ancient Roman ruins, a modern museum, cozy beer halls and the arches of the Hohenzollern Bridge, reconstructed after the war.
Cologne Walk & Cathedral Visit
Cologne's Jewish History & The Rise of Nationalism
Everyone has an image of Amsterdam. For some, it’s small boats gliding on the canals and locals two-wheeling on bikes to work. For others, it’s cobbled streets, important history and innovative design. For all, it’s tulips, windmills and extraordinary art… Vermeer, Van Gogh and Rembrandt. Come and find your own Amsterdam.
Private Canal Boat Tour & Visit to Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam & Jewish Heritage
Bike Tour through Waterland
Visit of Haarle,
Living Dutch Traditions
After breakfast, disembark the ship.
|August 2021||£3,799||Please Call|
|September 2021||£4,269||Please Call|
|October 2021||£2,969||Please Call|
|November 2021||£2,819||Please Call|
- Book Now Savings: Save up to £2,140 per suite on selected river voyages
- 24-hour European butler service in every room category
- Select wines, champagnes, spirits and coffees
- Michelin-inspired dining
- Unlimited WiFi and internet access
- Extensive selection of inclusive ashore experiences
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Private luxury motor coaches with free WiFi
- The largest suites on Europe’s rivers
- Airport transfers
Notable Sights & Experiences
- Sail out from cosmopolitan Basel, an epicentre for modern art, design and architecture
- Thrill to an organ recital at Strasbourg’s Gothic stunner, Cathédrale Notre Dame
- Explore Mannheim’s sprawling Baroque Palace or the evocative ruins of Heidelberg Castle
- Stand in Koblenz’s Basilica of St. Castor, where the Treaty of Verdun was signed in AD 843
- Overnight in Amsterdam and be seduced by Old Masters, canal houses and candlelit cafés