Balkan Jewels 2022 APT River Cruise
Board your luxury river ship in Romania then cruise the Danube for seven nights, stopping to explore riverside towns in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia and Hungary.
Fly from the UK and on arrival into Bucharest, transfer to your river ship.
In Veliko Târnovo, a local expert will guide you through this medieval city.
Explore Baba Vida Fortress in Vidin. Afterwards, travel to Belogradchik to uncover its ancient fortress, located on the northern slope of the Balkan mountains.
Cruise through the Iron Gates and experience one of the most awe-inspiring natural wonders you will encounter on this cruise.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: Get out and explore Novi Sad or call in on a local farmstead.
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE: Uncover all things Hungarian today with a cultural cavalcade in Kalocsa. Local handicrafts are on show at the Folk Art House, then visit a paprika producer. Afterwards, a farm in Puszta is the perfect setting for a stellar horse show and authentic Hungarian lunch.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: The active may like to hike to Gellert Hill, or perhaps enjoy a more relaxed culinary walk through Budapest’s Great Market Hall. Alternatively, set out on an insightful tour of the Hospital in the Rock.
Today unfolds as you please. Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner.
Say your farewells, disembark your ship and be transferred to the airport for your return flight to the UK.
|Date||Fares from (pp)|
|28 March 2022||£4,245|
|6 June 2022||£3,095|
|20 June 2022||SOLD OUT|
- Home-to-airport transfers by Private Car†
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- 7 nights cruising on one of APT’s luxurious Concerto River Ships
- Includes 20 meals - Enjoy 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Complimentary beverages served at your discretion on board+
- Unique cultural experiences in up to 5 towns, villages and cities
- Signature Experiences
- Freedom of Choice Sightseeing Inclusions
- APT Cruise Director and expert local guides
- Overseas transfers, port charges and tipping
- Butler service, room service, complimentary laundry service and champagne on arrival in select suites