Balkan Gems 2021 APT River Cruise
As seen on Cruising with Jane McDonald on Channel 5
Discover remarkable landscapes, storied history and charming cultures as you traverse Eastern European countries such as Romania and Serbia on this invigorating adventure.
Fly from the UK to Budapest and be transferred to your river ship.
Enjoy a morning city tour of Budapest before time at leisure to explore further.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: Perhaps venture to the ancient city of Pécs or travel to Hungary’s renowned wine region in Villány for a tasting at a local winery. Otherwise, get active on a guided bike ride.
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE: At Eltz Manor, wander through the complex then be treated to a glass of sparkling wine, accompanied by classical music.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: You might like to explore Belgrade, embark on a kayak tour along the Danube, or partake in a cooking class.
Cruise through the Iron Gates and experience this awe-inspiring natural wonder.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: You might choose to explore the incredible World Heritage-listed Rock-Hewn Churches of Ivanovo. Alternatively, set out on a walking tour and discover Rousse, one of Bulgaria’s most elegant cities.
This morning after breakfast, disembark your ship and transfer to Bucharest Airport for your return flight to the UK.
|Date||Fares from (pp)|
|14 April 2021||£2,345|
|10 May 2021||£2,945|
|21 June 2021||£3,445|
|29 September 2021||£2,945|
|27 October 2021||£2,445|
- Savings of up to £1,500pp - book by 30 September 2020*
- Home-to-airport transfers by private car†
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- 7 nights on an APT Concerto Class 5* River Ship
- Unique cultural experiences in up to 5 towns, villages and cities
- Exclusive APT Signature Experiences
- Freedom of Choice Sightseeing Inclusions
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Complimentary beverages served at your discretion on board, as well as premium wine with dinner+
- APT Cruise Director and expert local guides
- Overseas transfers, port charges and tipping