Avalon Saigon New Mekong River Ship 2018
Avalon Waterways are expanding in Southeast Asia, with a second ship launching on the Mekong River in September 2018.
The new Avalon SaigonSM is Avalon’s newest Suite Ship® holding 36-guests. The ‘all-suite’ ship will have just 18 245 sq. ft. suites in total, all with large open-air balconies, boasting floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall panoramic windows! Oh, and… the bed faces the window, so you can watch the stunning passing views from the comfort of your bed (and Avalon’s beds are extremely comfy)!
Imagery above is from sister ship, Avalon Siem ReapSM.
Joining Avalon’s existing 36-passenger ship, Avalon Siem ReapSM (launched 2015) on the Mekong, Avalon Saigon will offer the existing 15 day Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong itinerary. Whilst Avalon Siem Reap will operate Avalon Waterway’s BRAND NEW Mekong River Cruise itinerary; 18 day The Heart of Cambodia & Vietnam.
Why cruise with Avalon Waterways?
- Fewer passengers equals more passenger space & a more personal, exquisite service
- Enriching experience with a selection of Local FavoritesSM
- Expert cruise/tour director & carefully selected Certified Local Guides
- Comfortable nights sleep - Comfort Collection BedsSM with premium mattress toppers
- Innovative Panorama Suites – featuring, full rain shower, ample storage & sound-dampening insulation
- Minibar with complimentary local beer, soft drinks & bottled water
- Complimentary wine, local beer/spirits and soft drinks at lunch & dinner
Onboard Avalon Saigon
- 18 Panorama Suites
- Fitness room
- Open-air observation lounge
- Library & games
- Open-seating dining room
- Panorama Lounge & bar
- Spa treatment room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (signal permitting)
Call our team to book your river cruise: 0800 810 8220