All-Suite Avalon Siem Reap
Holding a mere 36 passengers at full capacity, Avalon Siem Reap is one of the most intimate ships on the Mekong River! But not only is she one of the most intimate ships - the size and design of Avalon Siem Reap allows her to be the ONLY ship that cruises the entire way from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to Siem Reap, Cambodia* – eliminating over seven hours of coach travel.
*Cruising to Siem Reap is dependent on water levels.
Each of the 18 suites on board are a spacious 245 square-feet and feature an innovative Open-Air Balcony! The floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall panoramic window measures 14 feet across has a door that slides open 9 feet, bringing the outdoors in. You’ll have the space to sit comfortably in your suite and marvel at the enchanting riverscapes passing by.
What’s different to other river ships? In an Avalon Suite, your bed faces the window – you’ll never miss the passing scenery!
On an Avalon Waterways Mekong River Cruise… almost everything is included in the price!
- Spacious outside Avalon Suite
- Minibar with complimentary local beer, soft drinks and bottle water
- Professional Cruise Director
- Gratuities for all crew
- Included sightseeing – led by Certified Local Guides
- Selection of Local Favourites – offering unique cultural activities and interactions with locals
- Headsets for all guided shore excursions
- Complimentary local beer/spirits, soft drinks, coffee and tea throughout the day and at dinner